Music Banter - View Single Post - Will Biden be another one term president?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

I'm gonna go ahead and say i don't even know which legislation you are talking about but i assume it's that infrastructure bill or whatever i heard people talking about... I have not even tried to follow any of this **** closely since he got in office

With regard to him being the candidate... Even though i don't quite think he's where he needs to be to do another 6 or so years of this **** i also can't imagine the Democrats are going to think a winning strategy in 2024 is going to be to replace him with Kamala.

I dunno why but that just sounds like it shows way too much weakness for people to respect it. Like it will be so easy to construe that as they know the old man is ****in up so they had to retire him and get his VP in there... Not a great look.

So i don't really see him or the Democratic party going that route. Another possibility is someone could try to primary him like a few people were trying to do to Trump last time but yeah...i have a hard time seeing such an effort being successful either. So i am going with i believe he is absolutely going to be the Democratic candidate running for reelection in 2024.

As for will he win that's harder to answer. Usually i give the benefit of the doubt to the incumbent. I think the odds are basically in his favor but it feels like most of the energy is on the other side of the isle and really Trump was supposed to win 2020 but the pandemic spoiled that. So its possible team Trump could come back to grab that 2nd term by the pussy. And this time they will have the advantage of being able to use the last 4 years against Biden directly. But if i were forced to bet rn i dunno i think id give Biden the slight edge on being reelected.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote