Music Banter - View Single Post - Will Biden be another one term president?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

My guess is he won't run, especially if his numbers remain in the tank. You guys are right about Kamala too, even her own people don't like her. If the Republicans are smart and they actually do care about democracy, they'll find a way to dump Trump (hey, that rhymes ) and find someone a bit more moderate like my Governor, Larry Hogan.

As for the Dems, you know Kamala will run if Biden doesn't but I see her as Hilary Clinton light. Trump will wipe the floor with her for so many reasons, some legitimate, some not so much. The best bet might be to go with Pete Buttigieg, he's young, everyone seems to like him, and if the blacks don't go Kamala or bust (there was a controversial racial incident while he was mayor of South Bend), I think he has a great shot to win in 2024.

If they do decide to go with an African-American woman though, they can't go wrong with Stacey Abrams (hope she makes it as Georgia Governor)

Last edited by rubber soul; 12-11-2021 at 03:08 PM. Reason: typo
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote