Music Banter - View Single Post - Will Biden be another one term president?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
It's a catch 22 cause without the stop the steal narrative he would look pretty weak trying to run again after being beat as an incumbent....

Honestly i think swing voters might be over stated given how polarized everything is and how large voter turn out was in 2020.. doubling down on your brand no matter what might be a more effective move than trying to court the so called independents at this point...
Considering his approval numbers never went above 50% and now he's down to his 30% base I think himbo voters who didn't take all his inflammatory rhetoric seriously in 2016 but went bug-eyed at Jan 6 will tank his chances. What the right needs is another Trump without all the baggage. Josh Hawley probably wishes he could be that dude but he's as boring as Pete Buttigieg. Ted Cruz would take that mantle but he's too much of a worm to capture any kind of excitement. Tbh the right should just beg Tucker Carlson to give up his show and run.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote