Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 09:39 AM   #4125 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Feeling anxious as my ex-husband has been leaving voicemails saying he's breaking up with his girlfriend and moving to a new apartment and wants to talk. We rarely talk and this only happens when he's in between relationships. I wish he wanted to talk to his own children more than once or twice a year. He's very narcissistic and it triggers me when I hear from him. Last time he started contacting me (again, during a breakup) he insinuated he would like to reconcile (a completely crazy notion given our history and his non-involvement with our children) but I gingerly changed the topic and he started showing his temper to me. Anyway, I may or may not call back this weekend (else his messages will become more hostile) but just the thought of it is making my hands shake as I type this.
Just wanted to say how sorry I am that you have this situation in your life, and that you've gone through what sounds like an abusive relationship. I can sort of imagine what it's like, I've had an abusive person in my life (my father) so can understand what it's like to have to manage these types of people (avoiding "provoking" them because who knows what might happen). In some kind of ideal world, these people would be removed from civilized society. But alas...hope it all goes well and you continue to manage it well. Positive vibes from this part of the world...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote