Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Music Banter Old Fogeys Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 04:56 AM   #75 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
If there's one thing I'm absolutely sure of: it's that my TV is definitely not too smart. I've lived with these issues for over a year now because the volume is stuck at a decently okay level and I have ways to work around the issues. I kinda want it to just die and give my cheap ass a reason to replace it.

To add another wrinkle to the story of my wizened SmartTV - I have a friend who's had similar, but not identical issues with his SmartTVs. They weren't Samsungs - I know one was a Vizio but don't remember the other brand (some cheap Walmart brand, so that one was probably a given).

The ability to get software updates introduces at once the possibility to fix unexpected problems, but also the possibility to introduce entirely new ones. If I do end up getting another SmartTV, I'll probably either get a cheap Roku one (like you mentioned Bat), or I'll get an LG (I've heard good things about the brand).

If not, I'm sticking with a troglodyte TV that can display in 4K but can't connect to the internet.

Despite my reservations with these things, I do look forward to Smart toilets that, as soon I put the seat down to position myself to start pinching a loaf, will project an image on the wall in front of me and start playing whatever was queued up in my "Watch later" playlist on my Youtube account - that'll be the day. Plus, of course, it will have heated seats that will automatically adjust the temperature based on the estimated BMI of the person sitting on them to optimize efficiency in loosening up the bowels.
Your wish could be granted...how smart though...

few feature mentions:-
THE BENEFITS OF TOPTOILET'S SANITARY

+ Smartphone control via Bluetooth

+ Ease of installation and use

+ Outstanding features

+ Ecological

+ High quality materials

+ Good value for money

I'll add to that...

The toilet comes straight from the future! A real revolution, this exceptional monobloc toilet will amaze you and meet all your expectations and even beyond. Combining comfort, sophistication and unparalleled functionality, luxury platinum monobloc toilets will bring you complete satisfaction. One thing is certain, you will decide to switch to Japanese toilets after having read these Platinium monobloc toilets from the Top Toilet brand. Enjoy the ultimate in Top Toilet technology!

WHY CHOOSE A JAPANESE WC?
why indeedee...............maybe the price?

well you'll save on toilet rolls for starter..

Its blue LCD screen with all the useful information and its radio frequency remote control with magnetic wall bracket will make it very easy to use.

The presence detector, the cushioned descent of the seat and the cover and the automatic flush with integrated tank will offer you perfect user comfort.

In addition, these toilets are able to deodorize the room. This eliminates the need to buy thousands of air fresheners. Your toilets will be scented with the scents of bamboo charcoal. Smart WC, they are intelligent and can be used intuitively thanks to the application that you can easily download from Appstore and Playstore. So you can control the functions via Bluetooth from your mobile phone.

so thats about all except the price and the technical characteristics
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote