Music Banter - View Single Post - -The MusicBanter Awards Hall Of Fame-
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 11:14 PM   #110 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I mean maybe it's time people stop lionizing the dude.

This is a dude whose major takeaway from being a teacher was that black kids were immune from discipline. This is also a dude who told a story where he got his dick sucked by a mother of a student and was violently assaulted by the student and OH made sure we knew these people were black. This is also a dude who explicitly referred to black people as monkeys.

Not to mention all the times he without any reservation explicitly praised and encouraged genocide of Muslims, and that is not hyperbole, he'd stop anyone claiming I was mischarachterizing him and insist that he does in fact support Muslim genocide. Full stop. He supports Myanmar's Muslim genocide and doesn't care who knows it.

He's kind of a piece of ****.
And, frankly, his behavior here would have gotten him thrown out of just about any other forum. He's lucky that there are people here that really love him.

Anyway, it's obvious the guy has issues. I like to be the optimist and hoping he is getting help in some way in the real world. If that's the case, I'm rooting for you, Hawk.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote