Music Banter - View Single Post - Joe Biden Love Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 06:03 AM   #217 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Yes, it almost seems that way, rs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Incoming mail: Hello this is the Daily Mail. We're impressed with your headlines and ideas for anti-Biden stories and would like to offer you a freelance job here. No experience in journalism necessary, payment negotiable but paid in Trumpcoin, the currency of the future. Please reply if interested by hitting the link below, which definitely does NOT lead to a support and paid contributions site for the Republican party.

Only if you're Psy-Fi it seems, who is like an internet panda troll: post, shoots and leaves without any comment but still with an anti-Biden agenda he seems unwilling to either admit or debate.
^ HaHa! Thanks for both your comments, Trollheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If you gave me a potato gun and five potatoes I would actually be a more effective defense against the Republicans.
There is, sadly, a danger of that being true at the moment, but then the US don't have a better option right now afaik. Of course that could change if you get government funding, buy six potatoes and take aim at Joe Manchin.

I still hold out hope that for the upcoming vote, when senators are being filmed on the Senate floor, ol' Joe Manchin, and even some Republicans, will remember either their oath of office, their conscience or the constitution, and decide that they don't want to go down in history as the bad guys who voted against democracy.