Music Banter - View Single Post - What sucks about this artist: The Fall edition
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 04:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Tell you what does suck: the stupid so-called search on this site. Couldn't even find all the "what sucks about" threads with a simple word like sucks. What a heap of crap.

And changing the subject entirely...

This thread may already be up but if so I can't find it (thanks useless search system) and I'm far too lazy, er I mean busy to go physically looking for it, but though I know about and care nothing for the poster boys of this forum, I wanted to put this thread up, even if it is already here, just to annoy elph for his uber-coward move of posting Mucha's PM to him. Yo Elphant! There's a reason they're called private, you know!

Oh yeah, talk about the bloody Fall here if you want to, I'm not bothered; my work here is done.

Pride comes before a, well, you know...

That wasn't his only bitch move yesterday. he responded to a What do you like about Marvin Gaye thread by starting his own Marvin Gaye sucks thread.

Can't think of anything bad about the Fall though
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote