Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 02:03 PM   #76824 (permalink)
dHYANA fREEMAN
Groupie

my day was nowhere near as exciting as yours ... depending on what you define as fun??? (hmmmm) well, I rolled over to someone next to me that looked to be crash bandicoot. So, I quickly got up, walked to the bathroom to wash my face/brush my teeth in effort to wake myself up. I put on some tea, the raspberry one that helps to relief those icky woman CRAMPS! As my tea water boiled rumbling oh so soothing, I proceeded to check the irrigation process of some seeds that I used the "paper towel/ziplock bag" method on. To my excitement (of a 30-year-old mother of 4) The Watermelon and Carrot seeds had actually split right open after a short 4-day period) I lay them out on the counter while I made my tea, adding yummy honey and agave nectar to it. While letting the two tea bags brew, I went on to start up the shower so that I could wash away the yesterday and last night's dreams.
Ohhhh how refreshing that shower was using the dial to cleanse my Divine Temple.
Upon getting dressed in my most comfortable old, ripped biker shorts and bright-pink GOLDEN GIRLS t-shirt, I brushed the back of my front-half-braided hair into two up-right pig tails. (Going from a 30-yr-old who looks like a 26-yr-old, on down to a mere 17-again) I had my favorite plant to match my brewing tea that was patiently waiting for me. WEEEEEEEED! YUP! Rolled me up a fat-ma and blazed it with songs from Kirk Franklin's God Property Album twinkling in the background like night stars on a summer night. I gracefully and gratefully sashayed over to the patio door of the one-bedroom apartment that I rent space in from an old friend. The door slide back with ease as I grabbed a few of my old pots a filled them with dirt. Two single plastic pots for the watermelon seeds, two 3-in-1 plastic pots, one for the carrots, the other for the green onions I had begun growing from store-bought ones about a little over a month ago, in a coffee mug. The roots on those bad boys were so long that I had to really push the roots down into the dirt good. After planting them all, I watered them with Skyra water and sat them back out on the patio to grow in the Arizona sun!
Switching from Kirk Franklin to Bob Marley, I reblazed my Ganja & Got lifted!

I end this with saying, "Reach for the things in life that money can't buy!"
dHYANA fREEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote