Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's favourite albums
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default MB's favourite albums

I'm pretty sure I tried this before, but if there's one thing I never know it's when I'm beat. So I'm trying again.

Basically, nominate an album you think others will agree is among the best. If it receives 5 or more votes it goes onto the shortlist, if not it's discounted and has failed to meet the requirements. The shortlist will not be in any order, merely showing that these albums have made it, but are not yet ranked. Once we have whatever we decide the top number will be - ten, twenty, forty - we will move on to voting for those albums again, to try to place them in order.

You can comment on why you like the album if you like, but all that's really required is a "Yes" comment or suchlike to indicate your agreement that this one should go onto the shortlist. As each album makes it, or doesn't, we'll ask for further nominations. Further votes once it's been moved to the shortlist will not affect its later ranking; voting to place each album will be conducted later, in the second round. Only one at a time please (cue a rush of albums...)

Current album under consideration:

Hysteria - Def Leppard

Last edited by Trollheart; 01-29-2022 at 05:24 AM.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote