Music Banter - View Single Post - Confession Time: My Real Identity
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

Default Confession Time: My Real Identity

This isn't so much of an introduction as a return.

Some of you may remember this as the account used by a member formerly known as TumorAttitude.

However she is not the one using this account right now, she gave me this account to use since she doesn't use it anymore.

I'm actually someone who used to be a regular on this forum back in the day until I was permabanned. I am boo boo.

So here's the story. I haven't thought about this place for years, but just recently I checked my LastFM shoutbox which I NEVER do and I found a message that went ignored for almost a year, it was from May 19, 2021.

A user named FillardMillmore who goes by the username SoundgardenRocks on this forum explained to me that my account has been officially unbanned.

Obviously I'm pretty late to the news, unfortunately I tried to log into my old account and I was unable to because I've completely forgotten my password, and worse yet this site didn't remember my email address.

Meanwhile FillardMillmore hasn't been active on LastFM for like a year so I doubt he'd respond to me.

But then I remembered that back in 2016 my friend Annie gave me her old account and said I could use it, I have lurked here using this account a few times but I only ever posted here like once or twice, the main reason being that I was afraid I would give away who I really am and would get banned immediately if a mod figured it out, so I didn't bother.

Well now I want to come clean since I can't log into my old account and I would like to know if my unbanning is indeed official and someone isn't playing a prank on me.

I wouldn't be surprised if even after a decade some people here still don't want me back, I got into some heated feuds that lead to me having a complete meltdown which is what got me permabanned. However I'm in my mid 30s now and my temperment is not the same as it was when I was in my early 20s, I also came out as trans way back in 2013. A lot has changed since I was banned back in 2011 or whenever it was, it's so long ago I can't even remember.

So I have a question. Can any of the mods here help me log into my old account? Because that would be great. If that's not possible I hope it's ok with everyone if I continue to use this account instead now that I've made it clear who I really am. Or I could just make a new one if I'm allowed to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret

Last edited by Queen Boo; 01-31-2022 at 06:35 AM.
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote