Music Banter - View Single Post - Confession Time: My Real Identity
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 01:46 PM   #60 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Welcome back, boobs! I was FillardMillmore on LastFM and I used to go by 'SoundgardenRocks' on here, but recently had my username shortened to SGR. Back in May of 2021, after Exo unbanned your account, I figured, what the hell - I might as well go start an account on LastFM and try to reach you. I honestly dislike LastFM, but I had to stream (scrobble?) like what, 30 or 40 songs before I could message you. After a couple weeks went by after my message to you, I figured you were just ignoring me - had no interest in coming back or whatever.

In the 'Reports of the death of this forum are premature and exaggerated' thread, Marie said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
hell yes I want to meet him
#FreeBooBoo
to which I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
He may be back before you know it.
So welcome back!

Now the rest of ya can't say I never did nothing for ya. Now to work on getting Urban to come back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
sadly I'm pretty sure that this website is too ****ty to recover old accounts when the password is forgotten, so I think you're stuck with this one
Doesn't it have the ability to send a 'reset password' e-mail? I don't know if boobs remembers the e-mail address used all those years ago...

https://www.musicbanter.com/login.php?do=lostpw

EDIT: Re-read the original post - boobs doesn't remember the e-mail address. Is it possible boobs that you could look at your account on DDD and see what email you signed up to that site with? It might be the same one you used here if the timeframe fits...

Even on this old dog of a website, I'm surprised mods don't have the ability to see the e-mails attached to our accounts.

Last edited by SGR; 01-31-2022 at 03:58 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote