Music Banter - View Single Post - Send it! The Disc Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 09:25 AM   #468 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
A local Haunted House is hosting some putting leagues for a while in the the off season. This was a cool shot someone posted up but there's just so much more. Its amazing but expensive and sells out quick.

I had the opportunity to play this last weekend since they opened it up for a one day only flex start. I have to say that was the funnest 18 hole round of putting I've ever had. Every square inch of this place had something to look at, whether it was stalagmites/stalactites, dragons, skeletons, blood, guts, animatronic monsters, there was spooky **** everywhere. It's run by Dellwood and Hells Gate Haunted House. Hells Gate had purchased the 17 acres the haunted house sits on and have it setup for outdoor attractions too, like paintball and haunted hay rides.

We got out for a real round of DG afterwards at a local course. My first round of the year and I expected to be a little sore, but I've been doing daily morning light workouts since last September, so I was able to stave off any exertion. Looking forward to this season!