Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 06:20 PM   #76888 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
Let us know how it goes!
Well, she went home like 5h ago, and we slept for about 5h, so we pretty much spent 24h together non-stop.

We met in the city centre, at a park, and as it happens she actually took blankets and candles and tree lights, and we had a picnic in that park, near the river, at night, with mulled wine.

And then when it got cold we went to my place and talked about life, the universe and all the rest until like 3am.

I have this big ass home cinema, and she was like "hey, let's watch a movie and discuss it as it progresses", and I played "The Yellow Submarine", and she said it was one of the funkiest **** she'd ever seen.

And we went to sleep at 6am, and woke up at 10am, and we spent the whole day together, just drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and talking.

And we listened to a ****-ton of music and each time one of us played something, the other one reviewed it in a most sophisticated way.

And as it happens we share an absurd amount of emotions and thoughts about the world, including the - so called - hatred for humankind and this weird form of narcissism (where you're just being serious and "objective").

And at like 7pm we got up and went out, as she was supposed to go back home, and I had a band rehearsal (we have a concert tomorrow night), and as we parted we had this awkward moment of not knowing how to say "bye".

And, you know, we didn't make love or kiss this entire time, but pretty much at all times she'd lean her head on may shoulder, and it was just a magic feeling.

And well, I suppose I'm in love (and I do not use that word lightly)

These two days were one of the best I've had in my life (and I think I never said this...like never).

Long story short:

It was great

[Well, she's an ENTP and a zodiacal Lion, while I'm an INTJ and a zodiacal cancer, so I suppose it was to be expected]

Last edited by Mucha na Dziko; 02-04-2022 at 06:30 PM.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote