Music Banter - View Single Post - Fuzz Sagrado
Thread: Fuzz Sagrado
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Default Fuzz Sagrado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXFa1k9o1E

I just got through listening to Fuzz Sagrado's A New Dimension. While they (him?) are classified as metal, the back half of the album is a bit more Pink Floyd than Black Sabbath. Just the same, my review remains the same:

While I really love the music, the vocals here are - bad. The lead singer, Jevo, is allegedly from Spain, but I swear he sounds like a Russian. Nothing bad there, but the vocals are bad on top of his accent being hard to place.

The music on the other hand I really enjoyed. Especially the 12 minute, possibly instrumental (I don't remember lyrics) Furthur.

While looking around for some basic information on him/them I came across this description:

Quote:
A Pink Floydian Desert/Prog Rock Blast... Pick this up then check out the whole Electric Magic collection... I'm sure there's something in there that you'll enjoy... Favorite track: Two Face. [Editors Note: That song is on a different album]
If this guy ever gets someone to front his compositions that could be a major force for good.