Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 06:00 PM   #80488 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Walked to the store, walking into the lane where vehicles enter the parking lot so I wasn't walking in the lane where cars leave; a freaking truck drives in the lane I am in and literally drives into me to where I need to jump out of the way or on top of her truck. It was a lady and as she sipped her tea where yelled from the window "SORRY!", like oh no problem, just out running people over in Dollar general parking lot.

I keep walking into dollar general because at that point I knew everything was set up because she had her brights on and she actually turned further into me as she got closer, thats why I needed to jump out of the way.

That one mean lady there was working at dollar general, so that furthered the set up, then, high school friends sister in line in front of me.

There was a weird lady talking in front of my in line to that mean lady worker and I could 100001% tell she was part of the set up.

bish probably like "damn he's supposed to be run over" when she saw me in line waiting for her to hurry up with her **** and get out.....
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote