Music Banter - View Single Post - I know what I like: Trollheart's History of Progressive Rock and Progressive Metal
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 02:29 PM   #249 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Okay then. This is where I began to rethink things and decided to put the new system into place. This first batch, then, will follow that "factsheet" idea.

Note: do remember, if you think an album I'm "glossing over" here is too important, one I might really like or you just want to add one more ton weight to my heavy workload, in the hope I'll fall down the stairs, make your case. If it's strong enough I may revisit the album. But I'm certainly not promising anything and if I instinctively think there's going to be nothing there for me, it's likely it'll be a no.

Album title: From the Witchwood
Artist: Strawbs
Nationality: English
Label: A&M
Chronology: Third
Grade: B
The Trollheart Factor: 1
Factsheet: Personally, I only know of Strawbs from one song, a single my sister used to have called “Part of the Union.” Silly song but quite catchy. Other than that, and despite the fact that I’d actually quite like to hear this, I’ve counted up at least another twelve important albums released in this year that I have to feature, so there’s no room. No, even the fact that this was the last album to feature later keyboard king Rick Wakeman before his move to Yes can’t change that. On we go.

Tracklisting: A Glimpse of Heaven/ Witchwood/ Thirty Days/ Flight/ The Hangman and the Papist/ Sheep/ Canon Dale/ The Shepherd’s Song/ In Among the Roses/ I’ll Carry On Beside You.