Music Banter - View Single Post - Russia, Ukraine and World War III
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 09:25 PM   #244 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
if there is a ww3 it will be agreed upon by the 3 powers USA,China,RUssia with the main goal to depopulate the world ...while the elite are safe in there bunkers only to come out and rebuild fallout style LOL

us common folks will feel the wave of fire and death

i think USA wants a ww3 russia and china and rdy to fight it but dont want it esp russia

all 3 have SS missiles how much i dont know but i think USA "might" have the best missile shield even if its 40% effective thats better then nothing

USA seems to be sitting pretty tho there gonna leave Ukraine out to dry and die they dont care what is surprising tho is russia seems to be having a harder time with Ukraine LOL cant even beat a country thats right on your border lol
LOL lol lol lol LOL lol LOL lol america amirite what a buncha losers for not helping out as if we didn't make every other war our problem too (and how they made e'ry war happen) but america's involvement in ukraine would ultimately probably lead to an actual big global war dontch'a think?

Regarding ur other posts I kinda get it I kinda agree like there's an elite conspiracy goin on that's a whole shabuckle and if something like that were to happen yeah ofc the elite is gonna be sittin in them there sittin holes otherwise known as 'fallout shelters' it's gonna be a harsh reality if that happens, but frick, humans did a lotta bad **** to the earth already jwb is right that most people want this hell of a life to be over at any rate.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote