Music Banter - View Single Post - Russia, Ukraine and World War III
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 05:13 AM   #245 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

It amuses me how both you and jwb, and also I guess to some extent Norg, seem to be able to see into the mind of people and know what they want. How can you make a claim like "most people want this hell of a life to be over at any rate."? How do you know that? Of course there are people who have bad lives and wish they were dead, and those who are suicidal etc. Do any/most of them want to take the world with them? Are any that selfish?

I, for one, am in no hurry to die. I have far too much to do on this Earth, far too many people I have yet to annoy and bother. My life's work is far from over. And I know a huge amount of people feel the same. We want to live. We do NOT want WW3 and we do NOT want to die. What about all the kids, babies who know nothing of this? Do you think they want to die? Do you think their parents want them to die?

Please keep your generalisations and assumptions based on nothing to yourselves guys. As Judge Judy is so fond of saying, you can't know what someone else is thinking.