Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart's Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Trollheart's Short Stories

Just for fun, I've compiled what I believe to be the best of my short (and not so short) stories into an e-book. Anyone who wants a copy feel free to PM or post. It's not like I'm publishing or selling it, but feedback would be nice if you get the chance.

Are there really monsters in the closet?

Who is the strange old man searching for his son, and what connection has he to the woman who has lost her daughter?

Which road, which will determine his future, will Peter choose when he meets the Devil in a forest?

Why does a woman believe that in order to live she must kill everyone she meets?

Do you dare gaze upon the true face of Hitler?

Where does a vampire go when he wants to kick the addiction to blood?

On a distant planet, the sole surviving members of two warring races meet for a final showdown. Who will be the only survivor?

Journeys into Imagination Volume One comes in both epub and Kindle (AZW3) formats, to enable you to read it on Kindle or any e-reader.

Praise for Journeys into Imagination, Volume One:

"What? Who the **** is he? Get that out of my face! I'm not reading that!" - Stephen King

"I'm sorry, we are unable to comment on ongoing legal cases." - Attorneys for Clive Barker

"Look, just let me out of here and I'll say anything you want! Please! I have a family, for God's sake!" - Peter Straub

"THiS COLlectIOn is ver-Y GOOd – anonymous"

“Ay-yi-yi! No me gusta!” - Bumble Bee Man

Other people who downloaded this collection were found to have below average IQ, had problems forming meaningful long-term relationships, and many were later diagnosed as borderline sociopaths.