Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 08:28 AM   #10813 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Thanks for your long answer, Celladorina.
I'm sorry that things were so rocky for you for so long.

1. What do you like to have for breakfast?
One day I woke up so late that I had to cycle to work with no breakfast and nearly fainted. Since then, the day usually starts with coffee 'n' sandwich.

2. What perfume/cologne do you wear?
Special events only: something my daughter-in-law gave me in a small spray-nozzled bottle. The disappointing modern equivalent of a perfume bottle atomizer air bulb invention I suppose.

3. What’s the sickest you’ve ever been? Probably tonsilitis as a kid. I was in bed for about two weeks. "When I was a child I had a fever. My hands felt just like two balloons." I experienced that exact same sensation for days at a time.

4. What was your first computer?

Very like TH's, mine was also light grey in colour. I got it when a school I was in was selling off its old language-lab equipment. I still remember being blown away by the quality of the graphics when my son contrived to open this computer game on it:-

6. What would you choose to be if you weren’t a human (non-animal)?
Voyager spacecraft - the only physical thing we've made that has left our solar system. At one level, that's our greatest achievement as a species. So, yeah, I can see myself as humanity's greatest achievement; in many ways I already am.