Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 03:43 PM   #10849 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Exclamation

Last weeks

1. What job, which you know you will never have, would you like to experience for a week?

I’d love to try being a dog walker and find out if it’s as glorious as I think it is.

2. How many languages can you speak?

English (barely) some say Scottish could be considered it’s own language and I’ve been trying to learn German on and off the last year

3. Blinds, curtains (drapes, for you Americans), shutters, other?

I have blinds and curtains.

4. Do you think life would, in general, be better or worse if somehow the internet had never been invented?

I think it would be better for social aspects of life but for medicine and other similar jobs then no.

5. Do you believe, if we go out into space, we should concentrate on new worlds to colonise or strip-mining those we find in order to keep Earth going?

No should we ****

6. Who’s your favourite film composer?

I don’t have one

This weeks

1. Given the current climate of lifting of restrictions and mandates, but also given that whether we like it or not, Covid is still here, what precautions, if any, are you taking of your own accord?

I don’t wear masks but I am cautious around others, stay out of their space all the usual stuff. I test regularly although Scotland has stopped providing lateral flow tests for free so I guess that will stop soon since energy and petrol prices are through the roof!

2. What, if anything, is the most interesting shape you ever saw in a cloud?

lol I used to love doing this but haven’t in so long. I can’t remember sadly.

3. If you left school early, or didn't go on to higher education (or don't plan to) do you wish you had, and if you have done, do you feel it was a good or bad choice overall?

Hmm I sometimes wish I went in to higher education and got a degree but then I sit in my job where over 50% of the staff have useless degrees so there is that.

4. What is your opinion on autonomous (driverless) cars?

I love driving, driverless cars sound ****

5. What, in general, is your preferred type of comedy?

Scottish comedy lol. I rarely find non-Scottish comedians funny. If any of you want any recommendations Kevin Bridges is the man.

6. Which of the seven dwarfs do you most identify with?

If I can only pick one then Sleepy for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.

Last edited by FETCHER.; 04-03-2022 at 03:39 AM.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote