Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 06:34 PM   #10851 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. Given the current climate of lifting of restrictions and mandates, but also given that whether we like it or not, Covid is still here, what precautions, if any, are you taking of your own accord?

For me, it's pretty much as it was. Wear a mask when going out, social distance and wash those hands. Cough into the elbow, no shaking hands etc etc. Already triple vaxxed but if a fourth is needed I'll be there. I think the general complacency is going to be the world's undoing.

2. What, if anything, is the most interesting shape you ever saw in a cloud?

I know they do make shapes, but I'll be damned if I ever saw one. Still, is there anything more fluffy than a cloud? If there is, I don't wanna know about it.

3. If you left school early, or didn't go on to higher education (or don't plan to) do you wish you had, and if you have done, do you feel it was a good or bad choice overall?

I did leave school early, and no, I don't regret it.

4. What is your opinion on autonomous (driverless) cars?

The only thing I experienced that comes close was being on a train in I think France which had no driver. Oh wait: it was supposed to have one? Now you tell me!

No seriously; it actually was remote-operated. I guess I didn't worry as I couldn't see there was no driver, so it wasn't as obvious. Still, I do worry about the sudden effect of a BSD on one... or one being hacked.

5. What, in general, is your preferred type of comedy?

I don't particularly like rude comedy, but good old slapstick is great. Generally I like intelligent comedy, so stuff like Frasier and the above Silicon Valley, also Stan Against Evil and Wellington Paranormal. That kind of thing. Stuff that makes you say "that's clever" while you're laughing.

6. Which of the seven dwarfs do you most identify with?

Probably Happy.
Yes I am.
I am.
Wanna fight about it?
What do you mean, there isn't a dwarf called Knobby???