Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 04:24 AM   #10852 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

1. Given the current climate of lifting of restrictions and mandates, but also given that whether we like it or not, Covid is still here, what precautions, if any, are you taking of your own accord?
I wear masks in most public spaces and tested twice a week until the government put a stop to that last week
2. What, if anything, is the most interesting shape you ever saw in a cloud?
I don't remember
3. If you left school early, or didn't go on to higher education (or don't plan to) do you wish you had, and if you have done, do you feel it was a good or bad choice overall?
It was a good choice, I learned some interesting stuff
4. What is your opinion on autonomous (driverless) cars?
If we get them to work properly then fine, but right now it seems like a stupid novelty. Just make cars environmentally friendly first, and get rid of them if you can use something like a bike instead
5. What, in general, is your preferred type of comedy?
Witty, absurd, and/or dark. How hilarious Ghost World is to me says enough.
6. Which of the seven dwarfs do you most identify with?
Dopey of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote