Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 10:05 AM   #10854 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. Given the current climate of lifting of restrictions and mandates, but also given that whether we like it or not, Covid is still here, what precautions, if any, are you taking of your own accord?

Vaccination, masking in large crowds and stores, shutting down propaganda with facts and logic.

2. What, if anything, is the most interesting shape you ever saw in a cloud?

I once had a staring contest with a dark gap in the clouds when a man appeared there and hid when he noticed me see him.

3. If you left school early, or didn't go on to higher education (or don't plan to) do you wish you had, and if you have done, do you feel it was a good or bad choice overall?

I went to college and definitely learned a lot and met a lot of cool people, but the debt is ruining my life.

4. What is your opinion on autonomous (driverless) cars?

Another way to entrench an industry that already has too tight of a grip on the american way of life. The amount of safety PR surrounding them also makes me think that it's very far from what they frame it as (though universal driverless cars connected to each other would be safe if we further illegalize pedestrianism).

5. What, in general, is your preferred type of comedy?

Dark.

6. Which of the seven dwarfs do you most identify with?

Towelie.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote