Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 04:08 AM   #10856 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

1. Given the current climate of lifting of restrictions and mandates, but also given that whether we like it or not, Covid is still here, what precautions, if any, are you taking of your own accord?

Nothing really. I mean, I don’t go out that much, and if I do, I usually walk (instead of taking a bus or a tram), so no need to were a mask. I do wear a mask if I go into a shop or something though.

2. What, if anything, is the most interesting shape you ever saw in a cloud?

I remember an Acid Trip I had a few years back, and at the break of dawn I sat on the balcony, and looked to the sky for like two or three hours. The clouds and the rising sun looked like a plethora of fish and other sea creatures, all swimming above me. I felt like I was under water, at the very bottom of the sea, and I saw a ship passing at the top. It was all very much like a movie, like a science documentary of some sorts. And it was stunningly beautiful.

3. If you left school early, or didn't go on to higher education (or don't plan to) do you wish you had, and if you have done, do you feel it was a good or bad choice overall?

I finished high school, and then dropped out of university twice. I don’t really regret I’ve never had my master’s degree, the only thing I wished had happened is that I wish I’d actually make some friends there.

But when it comes to edication alone, I wish I went to a music school when I was a lot younger.

4. What is your opinion on autonomous (driverless) cars?

It will probably be safer on the streets I guess. But really, I couldn’t care less. **** all cars.

5. What, in general, is your preferred type of comedy?

Dark and absurd

6. Which of the seven dwarfs do you most identify with?

With something between Grumpy and Bashful
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote