Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart's Tasters - Introductions and Beginnings
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Trollheart's Tasters - Introductions and Beginnings

I thought this was a good idea - about ten years ago - and the time seemed right to give it a kick up the arse and try it again.

Basically, the idea is to pick an artist I like and give you guys a flavour of them, writing a little about their various albums and throwing a slew of videos at you, so you can, if you wish, see if you're interested in exploring further. I'm open to suggestions, but remember I need to know and like the artist in order to properly drivel on about them, so don't bother asking me to introduce you to, like, Napalm Death or The Fall or yer man with the heart made of meat, y'know?

Yeah, it'll just be the artists I know, so probably nobody cares, but who knows? Someone might. Maybe? Please? Ah sod ya then! I'm gonna go build my own forum! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the forum!

All right then, let's smash a bottle of inexpensive champagne over the bow of this hulking beast and let it slide into the waters where it WILL SINK? OH NO I KNEW I SHOULD NEVER HAVE USED CLUMSY STUDENT SHIPBUILDERS!

Okay then, let's try that again...