Music Banter - View Single Post - HI ALL!????, totally new here and a newbie in singing!!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 12:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
LynneRiver
Groupie

Talking HI ALL!????, totally new here and a newbie in singing!!

Hi to whoever sees this! I'm Lynne and brand new on this forum. I started to sing in February this year and I'm sooo exited for this journey! But I'm completely new music and singing, as I've always told myself I can't sing, so I've never given myself any chance. So I decided I'm going to give myself a year to learn & practice and by the end of that time I'm planning to attend a singing competition or something iiiik. To start off - how do I find my genre /type when I basically love all music, both new and old. my inspiration since I started has been : Rihanna, Adele, Alanis Morissette, MJ, Bruno Mars, Pink, Billie Eilish, Sam smith, Amy Whinehouse , Ina Wroldsen, Christina Aguilera, Bishop Briggs, Mary J Blige, Eminem, Zara Larsson, seinqbo Sey, Sia and probably more.. ???? but how do I make sense of any of that? Lol any help?! ???????????? let's start a convo!???????? love and Light ????????✨ -Lynne River
LynneRiver is offline   Reply With Quote