Music Banter - View Single Post - It's May Day, bitches! Remember Blair Mountain and kill your local billionaire!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 04:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So you consider the musical chairs of ****ty jobs trying something? Or are the harebrained schemes of selling PS5s while you call yourself a hustler trying something? Or are you just a garden variety deadbeat?
wtf i never called myself a hustler lol.

But if I'm being truthful ya the musical chairs of jobs isn't from any sort of ambition it's from 1) being unstable 2) using temps. I never really suggested otherwise i just think you seem to pride yourself on giving up all hope as if that's some sorta consolation prize and to me it's just not. It's a defense mechanism and i have my own variety of those that i use to cope such as fantasizing about easy money where as you fantasize about being part of some movement or whatever. I know some of the revolution **** is for memes but it just looks to me like yet another form of cope.

Nobody likes being a loser my friend. But if you ask me are all **** jobs equal my answer is no. So where as a couple dollars an hour difference maybe means nothing to you, to me it matters. That's the basic difference.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote