Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 04:26 AM   #10990 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

This weeks

1. What is your favourite piece of classical music?

I wouldn’t say I have a favourite piece. It’s a genre I don’t really listen to or know much about

2. At what age did you begin drinking?

I was 15

3. Would you rather live under a benevolent dictator or an incompetent president?

Incompetent president

4. What material do you believe has had the most impact on humanity?

I would agree with whoever said wood

5. What’s your favourite plant or flower?

Cherry blossom trees. I’d love a house with one in the garden

6. What mystery would you like to see solved?

Where is Madeline McCann? Jack the Ripper was a good shout as well TH

Last weeks

1. Would you rather live entirely alone, with every possible luxury and comfort man or woman can have, all the financial security you could ever want, but absolutely no contact whatever with another human being even for a second, or live as you are now?

Live as I am just now

2. What sort of headphones do you use?

Beats Solo 3

3. If you had faith, when, if ever, did you lose it and why?

I’ve never had any faith, I’ve always been around religion but have always known it wasn’t something that was for me.

4. If you had to choose between being blind, deaf or dumb, which would you pick?

This is really tough to answer because they are all ****. I would probably pick being dumb as there is plenty other forms of communication but yeah they would all be hard.

5. How are your sea legs (i.e., do you get seasick easily or are you a born sailor, or something in between)?

I’ve never had any issues so I think I’m fine

6. What is your take on cryptocurrency?

Since the market for some of them crashed I think it’s a lot of ****. Good on the people who have made money from it but it’s not for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote