Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 09:29 AM   #10999 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

I’m one of the people who drink and take drugs to enjoy myself but I am definitely guilty of drinking when I’m at parties etc just because I feel a little bit awkward.

TH I am almost jealous that you have only been drunk twice - waking up with “the fear” is one of the worst feelings in the world and it is one reason I would truly love to give up drinking alcohol. I have definitely felt depressed for days after drinking, it’s a horrible feeling and I wish I had your willpower to just not drink. I sound like an alcoholic here lol but it’s just too hard. It’s too ingrained in culture and I do enjoy it at the time, it’s the aftermath that kills me.

SGR - your points on alcohol being taken away or more unattainable are 100% correct. We have “alcohol” tax here which makes booze more expensive and I think it is charged by the unit or some other ridiculous rule but since the government implemented this rule the drug deaths and crime rates in Scotland have sky rocketed. Our government instead of tackling the issue on WHY people drink just decided to make it harder for poor people to get access to it. This country is literally ****ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote