Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 03:37 PM   #11014 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
You're not. You're just being a piss with a penchant for bringing up disabled people - and it's no longer interesting.
My statement wasn't literal in any sense.
The point is (and I know you've got things to do and can't be bothered with something over 2 paragraphs) that
evaluating your choices when it comes to drugs is a form of autonomy - not something that makes me "scared" of drugs.
If I were to go buy a car and the salesperson shoves a car at me and I decide that not only do I not want it,
but I will look for other options, it's not being "scared" of cars. Decades ago, I had these realtors trying to sell
me houses that didn't even come close to my descriptions. I changed realtors each time. I'm not scared of houses.
oh fair enough for some reason i assumed you actually don't drive cars and the analogy was that you aren't physically scared of the car which is a cartoonish version of being scared of cars where as a more reasonable fear is what can happen if you drive the car. The same way you might not be scared of drugs but scared of what they can do to you.

I actually don't gaf if you are straight edge what we were actually mocking was the way you went about presenting it and implying you wouldn't be that way if you just had a drink.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote