Music Banter - View Single Post - Russia, Ukraine and World War III
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 10:31 AM   #362 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
I'm sure their notoriously corrupt government will get right on that as soon as Rand Paul gets his overseer over there. No way any money gets embezzled once that happens, no siree!

Then again we could accept repayment in the form of the immigration of Ukranian women. They are an incredibly smart and resourceful bunch. They'd provide a big boost to uhhh...our economy.
They have big what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Don't play semantics with me to deflect from the fact that they owe us money
Uh, you do know half their country is in ruins don't you? Are you fond of putting the boot in when someone is down?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayn Marx View Post
If, as I suspect, Putin was a law unto himself when this insane war started, few other than Putin knew what they were getting into. We can only hope a relatively sane group of top Russian military remove Putin from his seat of power. If they don’t this psychopath will start WWIII.
We're into the realm of fairy tales now, are we? Hey, maybe a band of pink unicorns will save us all by flying Russia to Narnia and leaving it there!

I said it before, and I will repeat myself: thank Christ Trump didn't get back in. Can you imagine the impact of sanctions without US support? Jesus on an almost-new, never-used, no-serious-offer-refused hoverboard!