Music Banter - View Single Post - Russia, Ukraine and World War III
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 02:52 AM   #379 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
the response is that the Cuckhold thing was just something you glommed onto because it fits a narrative you have preconstructed in order to attack me and by proxy whatever evil right wing ideas i might have internalized. but you are probably reaching for more significance than is actually there, which i thought you probably started to realize once you backtracked to some nebulous claim about me being influenced by some fox news "zeitgeist"... But as always this unprompted trip down memory lane with you has been fascinating...
Second post in the convo, bumble****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yes you troll always as a right winger cause you're not dumb enough to fully commit to that **** but you don't believe in anything else so you still kinda act like one anyway. I mean deep down you really want to be unironically into Trump and Alex Jones don't you?
And then you double down on cuckoldry being a problem cause you just can't help yourself but still want to be a weird internet reactionary. Yeah I'm sure you trolling on Ukraine has nothing to do with anything.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote