Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 06:51 PM   #11073 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
4. If you could go forward or backwards in time, up to ten years, which would you choose?
It depends a bit on whether my age goes back too. If so, then I'd go back, if not I'm less sure. Do you retain your memories? Then you have no new music/films/books etc. coming out for 10 years. Still might choose it over forward though, because in that case the catching up with 10 years of developments would stress me out so much
What don't people understand about time travel? Never watched Doctor Who? Or hell, Back to the Future? Of course you don't inhabit your younger body: that would **** up the timelines. You're kind of a ghost in your own past. Well, a solid ghost. You can do things, interact, though whether you decide to do so or not is up to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post

4. If you could go forward or backwards in time, up to ten years, which would you choose?

I wouldn't do either if it's a ten year limitation. What would be the point?
There has to be a limitation. It's based off either what would you change in your past or how would you react to your younger self, or, if you went forward, what would you find out about yourself. Since most of us are at an age where we're not exactly spring chickens, going any further forward makes no sense and if you're going to try and change your life, chances are whatever you think you did wrong, you did no more than ten years ago. Also, leave me alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post

I'd go back in time so I could nut in Kate Blanchet when she was at peak milf.
What makes you think you'd get anywhere near her? It's not a total head and body and sexual attraction transplant, just a friggin' time trip. You'd still be you. Sorry.
Quote:
5. What is the coolest car you’ve ever driven, whether you owned it or not?

Well since I don't know what you mean by "coolest" I'll just assume you're being literal so a 1987 Toyota Corolla in February.
Why would I have to explain what I mean by "coolest"? ****'s sake. The car that your mates would think was - oh, sorry. Well, for those who have mates: the car that they would most envy you for driving. SGR's Lambo has you all beat of course; might as well give up now. Did the cops catch you, SGR?