Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 08:47 PM   #9666 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

As for the shooting, nothing is gonna be done about it just like nothing was done about the last 40 or so that happened in the last 10 years, and I mean literally nothing, no assault weapon bans, no background checks, no closing loopholes, just thoughts and prayers for what it counts.

Nor will anything be done about the complete and utter uselessness of the police when it comes to protecting lives which isn't their job anyway, it's protecting capital. If anything the government will respond the way it always does, by funneling even more money to the police so they can lock up more non-violent drug users, steal I mean seize more personal property and murder more black kids while not doing a damn thing to stop mass shootings. Cops are specifically trained to value their own lives before anyone else's and then we pay them a sh*tload of money to not give a f*ck about us and that's just the way it is.

Please don't politicize this tragedy by demanding any kind of change, wait at least a month when surely nothing like this will happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret

Last edited by Queen Boo; 05-27-2022 at 09:15 PM.
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote