Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 09:23 AM   #11138 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

1. What motto do you live, or try to live your life by?

I don't mind that it's so oft-quoted and overused; it's still meaningful and inspiring as I tackle my daily psychological challenges.

Do not go gentle into that good night,...Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

2. Drive slow/normal speed and careful or fast and reckless; everyone can just get out of your way?

I try not to push 9mi over the limit on highways. "8 you're great; 9 you're mine."

3. Are you completely convinced there is no afterlife, or do you hope there may be?

This is all we have. But that makes it all the more important to make each day count.

4. What new movie are you most looking forward to?

The upcoming film I hyped last night here.

5. When was the last time you changed your TV, and from what to what?

I've never owned a television, cable, or streaming service and never will.

6. How much cash is in your pockets/wallet/purse at the moment (not credit cards)?

I never ever use cash. But I keep a fiver in my wallet for emergencies. Debit all the things. Never owned a credit card either - if I don't have the $ I don't buy it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote