Music Banter - View Single Post - Russia, Ukraine and World War III
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 05:20 PM   #431 (permalink)
DMBFFF
I like the green.

from page 34 of this thread:

04-16-2022, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
My prediction: The Russians will take Donbas, annex it, declare the "Special operation" a resounding success (despite all the loses), the world will be "upset" for a year or two, then they'll go back to buying Russian oil, gas etc, and that'll be that.
44 days have passed.

from page 36 of this thread:

05-01-2022, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I use the same rationale to call racist people n-word lovers with impunity. I love being good at praxis.
I call them octoroons.

from page 38 of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
... Then again we could accept repayment in the form of the immigration of Ukranian women. They are an incredibly smart and resourceful bunch. They'd provide a big boost to uhhh...our economy.
05-20-2022, 02:55 AM

US isn't as pro-immigration.

Canada however,

wp:2022 Ukrainian refugee crisis

Quote:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada stated the country will allow an unlimited number of Ukrainians to apply to temporarily stay in Canada and provide work permits for Ukrainians that have either been accepted under these migration schemes or cannot safely return to Ukraine.[315][314]

The United States announced on 4 March that Ukrainians would be provided Temporary Protected Status.[338] This was estimated to impact 30,000 Ukrainian nationals in the United States.[339][340] On 24 March, US President Biden announced that up to 100,000 Ukrainian refugees would be accepted into the United States; especially, focusing on those with family already in the country.[341]

from this page (43) of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yes dis old news Males cant leave Ukraine even if they wanted 2

[YT]WHY I STAND WITH RUSSIA (Ukraine Russia War)[/YT]

so says random dude BTW i dont stand with russia or ukriane i could care less bout either

im def on team USA on dis :P but hey im bias lol
While I agree that the draft is bad as well as forcing men to stay, he gives pretty stupid cases. He extolled Lincoln, even though Lincoln conscripted people.

I wonder how many US states he could name from memory in 10 minutes. (As a Canadian I typically get at least 47 ).

It is now 23:20 UTC, 30 May 2022 (7:20 PM EDT).

96th day of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (the most recent one—it arguably started in 2014).

130 days until Putin's 70th birthday.

162 days until the November mid-terms

657 days until the 2024 Russian presidential election

Ukrainian female badass:

Meanwhile Roman, who's left Russia, responds to his critics regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

decent anti-Putin punk rock from Russia:

"What to do if you're detained at a protest action in Russia: do's and don'ts"

(English subtitles)

Last edited by DMBFFF; 05-30-2022 at 05:29 PM. Reason: minor correction
DMBFFF is offline   Reply With Quote