Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 07:06 AM   #11253 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

1. What motto do you live, or try to live your life by?

1. The world just is, you can as well

2. I have a plan on how to make the world a better place, and it requires we exclude the stupid ones

2. Drive slow/normal speed and careful or fast and reckless; everyone can just get out of your way?

Don't drive at all

3. Are you completely convinced there is no afterlife, or do you hope there may be?

I am absolutely convinced there is no afterlife. People often say that you can't be sure that god/gods or an afterlife does or doesn't exist, because these concepts are infallible, but this just seems to me idiotic. I mean, the concept of fairies is just as infallible, as is the statement "we are all already dead and this is the afterlife" and justas the statement "there is an elephant right outside this window, but as soon as you look for it, it hides", and yet we don't take these statements as true or potentially true. The same goes for an afterlife. It's a nice story, but in reality it's just that - a story.

4. What new movie are you most looking forward to?

The next episode of the Kenobi series, I guess. But I'm not really looking forward to any new movies or series.

5. When was the last time you changed your TV, and from what to what?

I haven't had a TV ever since I was a toddler.

6. How much cash is in your pockets/wallet/purse at the moment (not credit cards)?

1zł
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote