Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 07:11 PM   #11257 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

1. What motto do you live, or try to live your life by? Nothing wrong with neutral - I made this up myself to highlight that when not much is going on in life, it means there is balance. Having big positive or negative events can mentally drain us.

2. Drive slow/normal speed and careful or fast and reckless; everyone can just get out of your way? The former. I still need to get my restricted license..

3. Are you completely convinced there is no afterlife, or do you hope there may be? In my opinion there is absolutely an afterlife, we just transition to another realm. I don't believe in hell, for example.

4. What new movie are you most looking forward to? Avatar 2

5. When was the last time you changed your TV, and from what to what? Oh man I feel personally attacked/called out here. My TV is ten years old, I got it second hand from some random electronic store in the whop whops. I am definitely going to replace it eventually.

6. How much cash is in your pockets/wallet/purse at the moment (not credit cards)? $0 lol. I don't get cash out often tbh.