Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 03:29 PM   #80853 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Hey, we got another review!

Quote:
I joined a few years ago and originally started posting a lot about reggae and metal to share my love of those genres. However, there's little to no engagement in most users' journals, and several moderators censor and abuse their administrative capabilities to bully new users if they don't agree with them politically about an issue or have anything to say. Simply put, the website is more about reinforcing a far-left status quo echo chamber than it is about music and making people feel welcome, and they will edit and manipulate posts of people who don't have those administrative powers.

In short, this is a community that thrives on abuse, discourages actual dialogue and has very little engagement with music-based discussion. Participate at your own risk.
https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/musicbanter.com

Keep up the good work!
I guess laughing it off is one way to react to that review, but ultimately, bad press on the internet is one more factor contributing to the decline of MB that we have been lamenting here. In fact, I was so disconcerted by the review above that I went on sitejabber and submitted an alternative view of MB. I awarded us five stars, so don't let me regret it please guys