Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 09:19 AM   #77271 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Sitejabber removed my review within an hour of it being posted. It is probable that both of us have fallen foul of their strange policy:-

I gave MB a five-star rating, which Sitejabber clearly views as grounds for deleting my opinion. For a website dedicated to reviews, their clumsy algorithm has the self-defeating effect of screening out positive recommendations. So anyone looking for recs on Sitejabber will continue to come away with a low opinion of MB, especially when they see this deceptive statistic on the page dedicated to MB:"Number of positive reviews: 0" , the algorithm failing to mention that it has blocked a number of reviews for being too positive about MB.

The experience has left me with little but the urge to post somewhere a scathing review of Sitejabber.
Nah your review is up there. So, surprisingly, is mine. Both their members must be amazed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
And yet some miscreant can call people gay and $#*!ed and it doesn't get taken down, just cause it's a one-star review. Shameful.
So irresponsible, so childish, so Batty. I've commented on your review by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGR View Post
On a positive note, I don't think the difference between someone deciding to sign up to MB or not in 2022 will be bad reviews on Sitejabber.
I doubt anyone knows it exists. It appears to be geared towards companies - by the way, what is our deliveries returns policy? I forget.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
tbh, I feel you could've posted something more helpful to the reputation of MB, but hey, Sitejabber deemed your review as "relevant", so what do I know.

Thanks for the reminder to keep things in perspective, SGR. Out of curiosity, i wondered about MB's reputation on the internet, and found this much more impartial, positive description on a website called flypaper:-

Source: https://flypaper.soundfly.com/discov...tuck-in-a-jam/
Yeah I post all over the place.

Hey, we should spam that site. I've already commented on all the bad reviews. The more "responses" to the bad ones from us the better. This naturally excludes Batty, who would probably agree with them.