Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 10:33 AM   #11261 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post

First of all, what makes you think Clinton was a good President?
Like I say, historically speaking. I guess so far as I'm aware, he didn't lead us into any wars and though his administration was tarnished by the Lewinksi scandal (for which he only has himself to blame, idiot) he was involved in sorting the peace process in Northern Ireland. AND he makes a GREAT Simpsons character. But yes, of course all presidents have flaws; but if you were to rank them and then put the bad ones in one row and the good in another - using these terms very very loosely - like the bride's side and the bridegroom's side, sort of thing, Clinton would I think be put by more people in the good line than the bad.

Quote:
. The historian in me would have to spend more time on analyzing your question to be honest.
You should really let that guy out once in a while.

Quote:

5. You move to a new town. Driving or walking by a house, you see the word PAEDO daubed in red on the door. What’s your reaction?

Boy, you're really asking for it with this question. Well, I don't have kids so I probably wouldn't think much of it. I can see people wanting to burn the guy at the stake though.
Why? I'm trying to gauge people's reactions to such a thing. Do they automatically assume "Uh-oh, paedo in town!" or do they reserve judgement until they get all the details? Or do they even assume PAEDO is the name of a punk band who can't afford to advertise?