Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 07:57 PM   #11270 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

1. Do you bite, clip or cut your fingernails?
I clip them but not often enough

2. If you see someone being pursued by the law (and assuming it’s nothing to do with you) what is your first thought/reaction?
pull out my phone and hope for the best

3. Name one thing that could have turned a “good” president (historically speaking - Lincoln, JFK, Clinton, Washington etc) into a bad one, and vice versa. In other words, in case you don’t get the concept, the single event or deed that could have defined their legacy in the exact opposite way it did.
Well in the case of Washington i would say that if instead of admitting to chopping down the cherry tree he murdered his parents with the axe.

4. If you were/are in the market for a new pet, how would you go about it? Shelter? Ad in the paper? Online? Pedigree purchase? Friends?
Black market.

5. You move to a new town. Driving or walking by a house, you see the word PAEDO daubed in red on the door. What’s your reaction?
I'd be outraged at the British spelling

6. If you buy something relatively cheap, either online or in a shop, and it doesn’t work as it should, do you usually send/bring it back or just shrug and say it was only a few dollars, I couldn’t be bothered?
depends on the product. I guess if it's cheap enough i usually just offset my losses by shoplifting the replacement.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote