Music Banter - View Single Post - Pete Doherty Vs. The World
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 07:56 PM   #50 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojesus
Okay now I'm going to tell a few home truths. I have heard 2 Libertines songs and 1 Babyshambles song, so I'm not an expert on Pete's music. But seen as this is just about Pete Doherty as a man then I can have my say. The guy's a twat. Anyone who thinks differently is also a twat. He injected an unconscious girl. How can anyone even try to justify that? By saying that he makes good music? By saying that the press are in the wrong? By saying that he was always a bad boy so what did we expect? The guy is a grade A prick, and he belongs behind bars. He is not only harming himself now, he is harming others. And that other twat Kate Moss should also get sorted. I don't buy into this whole 'she is being dragged along thing.' She has her own brain, so she should use it.
have you followed whats been said? none of us have said he's a great guy. in fact ive gone as far to say he's a disgrace. i wouldnt be disappointed if he got locked up either because we do not need people like that in society. yet there is a difference between being a great guy and being a great songwriter - which in my opinion he is.
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote