Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Presidents
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 08:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

Default The American Presidents

Okay, I'm going to take a page from Trollheart here and start a journal that has absolutely nothing to do with music.

I also have to give him credit for this inspiration. Being a bit of an amateur Presidential historian, I was intrigued by Troll's question on what would have made a President great or not so great.

So, I'm going to do a painstaking review of each of the 45 men who have occupied the oval office (46 if you include Grover Cleveland's two non-consecutive terms). I'll do a summary of each man's political history (no woman has ever been President officially, though if they ever succeed in proving Biden is just a senile old fart...), and give my own personal thoughts on his administration. I may rate some of the lesser known Presidents higher than others while some that are considered great, I may not agree with.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Will I stick with it? Will anyone care? especially since I'll be doing this chronologically.

And I promise not to slam you with fifty journals like someone else we know.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote