Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 05:05 AM   #11168 (permalink)
Pet_Sounds
Remember the underscore

1. Do you bite, clip or cut your fingernails?

I bite the left hand and clip the right.

2. If you see someone being pursued by the law (and assuming it’s nothing to do with you) what is your first thought/reaction?

Depends on the actions of the person being pursued. Generally I'd try to stay out of the way in case they're a threat to me.

3. Name one thing that could have turned a “good” president (historically speaking - Lincoln, JFK, Clinton, Washington etc) into a bad one, and vice versa. In other words, in case you don’t get the concept, the single event or deed that could have defined their legacy in the exact opposite way it did.

I don't really know my US history all that well, so I'll go for some low-hanging and not particularly insightful fruit. If Lincoln had allowed the South to secede and/or the North lost the Civil War we would remember him quite differently.

4. If you were/are in the market for a new pet, how would you go about it? Shelter? Ad in the paper? Online? Pedigree purchase? Friends?

Probably a shelter.

5. You move to a new town. Driving or walking by a house, you see the word PAEDO daubed in red on the door. What’s your reaction?

Keep going but be weirded out enough not to take that route again.

6. If you buy something relatively cheap, either online or in a shop, and it doesn’t work as it should, do you usually send/bring it back or just shrug and say it was only a few dollars, I couldn’t be bothered?

Usually the latter. I'd rather have the hour that I'd spend returning it than the few dollars. An exception would be if I'm going to need a new one anyway.

Last edited by Pet_Sounds; 06-06-2022 at 05:30 AM.
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote