Music Banter - View Single Post - 3 years since my last visit...
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 01:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Default 3 years since my last visit...

So, maybe this warrants an Intro thread? I don't know, if any of you mods feel different, do your mod stuff, have fun!

I was a mod here myself what...well over 10 years ago, I think. I was a fresh-faced student back then. I can't wait to cringe at my old posts if I ever come across them.

I'm honestly not sure if I'll be on here much. Knowing me, I'll get distracted and forget about this place again. Honestly, only the last few months I started actually listening to my old music library again, and I thought of this place. All those years spent posting when I was procrastrinating college assignments, when I was pre-drinking ahead of going out, tunes blaring at what I now appreciate were unreasonable volumes (back then, the guy who lived in the flat below me who'd bang on his ceiling to get me to turn the noise down was just a miserable dickhead, but now over a decade later, I see that he might have had his reasons ).

All I've been doing since I graduated is kinda drift from job to job, (trying to) make no budget films and get them distributed. It's a fun, albeit expensive hobby.

Again, I might not be around much, but since I've miraculously remembered my password, I'll try and pop in a few times a week. Hopefully not to just lurk either.

Anyway, to make a long story short....hi again!
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote