Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart against the world!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 09:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

OK, some points. First of all, as I said, expect me to hate your album. I may not - stranger things have happened, such as Trump becoming President. But you can't expect miracles. What I will do is try to write as humorous and light-hearted a review as I can, laying out exactly why I hate the album. Think my "reviews" in The Meat Grinder and sometimes the ones that ended up on the wrong side of "Love or Hate?" At worst, it will hopefully provide a few laughs.

Second, don't expect reviews soon. I have a ton of irons in the fire now, so many that I'm considering whether I should be dialling 999 for the Fire Brigade (no it's 999 here in Ireland, smartass) so I will get to them as and when I can.

Third, apart from the fun aspect of this, a reason I'm doing this is so I can test my own tolerance, see if I have come any sort of way along the road in appreciating or trying to appreciate music I don't like, and whether or not I can see the light in the darkness, find the silver lining in the cloud, see the best in things, or at least in music. It may be an abject failure but hell, there's only one thing better than watching someone go down in flames, right?

And that's when it's watching Trollheart go down in flames.

Is that burning I smell?