Music Banter - View Single Post - Would you be resentful and envious of your Protege getting a Grammy before you? :/
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Default Would you be resentful and envious of your Protege getting a Grammy before you? :/

In my Music Fan Fiction story, my Protagonist, the young Axl Rose of Guns N'Roses manages a band called Cake Cream, who he feels is 2022's Guns N'Roses. Cake Cream is well on their way to becoming more successful than Guns N'Roses, Cake Cream is just that good. In fact, they were already up for New Artist Grammy Award for 2022. Axl pointed out that Guns N'Roses weren't up for New Artist Grammy Award until two years after their Debut Album. Axl mentioned feeling resentful, angry, and envious that his Protege, Cake Cream is already up for New Artist Grammy Award when his band, Guns N'Roses never got a Grammy. It doesn't help that Axl suggested they celebrate Cake Cream being up for New Artist Grammy Award at a Restaurant and..... At the Restaurant, NOBODY wanted Axl's autograph. Fans only wanted Cake Cream autographs. Oof. :/ I mentioned Axl felt even MORE resentful, angry, and envious of Cake Cream. His conscience told him he should be proud of his Protege being a successful band, not angry, envious, and resentful of Cake Cream. Would you be envious, resentful and angry if you were in Axl's position? :/ Or would you be proud?
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote